» Labor & Employment Law
Labor & Employment Law
Every entity can be faced with a complex labor and employment dispute. Over many years, the attorneys in our labor and employment law practice have established a credible success rate in handling union/management disputes, unfair labor practices and DOL and EEOC investigations. Our employment and labor lawyers counsel clients on all aspects of workplace law. The following is a list of some of the various aspects of our labor and employment law practices:
- Developing personnel policies and procedures – developing and implementing employment manuals and policies.
- Developing & implementing anti-discrimination and drug & alcohol training programs for supervisors and employees.
- Negotiating maritime and airline labor and employment agreements.
- EEOC investigations – developing and implementing anti-discrimination policies; representing entities in administrative proceedings.
- OSHA representation – advise on compliance and handling investigations.
- Wrongful termination actions.
- Interpretation of employment contracts – including participation in grievance settlement proceedings and contract arbitration matters.
- Negotiating separation agreements.
- Wage & hour disputes.
- Negotiating labor and employment agreements.
- Grievances, mediation and arbitration.
- Representation disputes before the National Mediation Board.
- Drug & Alcohol Testing – developing and implementing drug and alcohol testing policies and procedures.
- Unfair labor practices – including representation before the National Labor Relations Board and in US District Courts.